Party Pump / Keg tap – Hire beer pumps and coolers
Looking for a fun, quick way to draw beer from a keg? There are a number of ways in which you can supply your party with a steady flow of beer, but by far the most effective way to handle it is by using our amazing party pumps. Party beer pumps, such as the one illustrated below, are the most efficient way of drawing the beer out of a keg. It’s a practical solution that takes very little effort to set up. Setting up the tool is quick and simple, taking up only a manner of seconds – though it takes longer for the keg to chill. The beer pump is a perfect solution for any type of part, though it’s the most efficient choice for smaller parties, such as house parties, student parties, or birthday parties. Thanks to its ease of use, anyone can set it up and be supplied for their party at all times!
Party Pump & Bucket hire – £70+vat
Party Pump hire components:
- beer pump
- ice bucket (ice not included)
How to set up a party pump:
- cover the bottom of the bucket with ice
- place the keg in the bucket – be very slow and gentle, try to avoid disturbing the beer to the best of your ability
- pour in as much ice as possible around and on top of the keg
- let the beer cool for about 4 to 5 hours – after that time is elapsed, the beer should be ready to serve!
Important: before it is used with the Party Pump, the beer must settle for 24 hours. This ensures that the beer isn’t disturbed, preventing it from getting too frothy or lively.