This BBQ menu is different from the other menus. It offers you and your guests exceptionally high quality food, more staff resulting in excellent service and spotless presentation. Furthermore, expensive meats, salads, breads and sauces. Please see the extensive choice below.
Luxury BBQ menu – £25+vat per person
It would not be a luxury service if canapés would not be included
- Famous flat iron steaks are exceptionally delicious and very well known as one of the tastiest pieces of beef. Best served as medium rare.
- Minted lamb chops are marinated 24 hours prior to the event and ready to go straight on the grill the next day, where they are gently crisped locking in the moisture and flavours.
- Fabulously slow cooked BBQ Pulled Pork, shredded and flaked and tossed in a tangy barbecue sauce, married to a caramelised onion and ciabatta bread.
- Our fresh Tuna Steak or Sword fish Steak is chosen in a Billingsgates fish market on the morning of the event. The steaks have an Asian twist with a soy sauce, squeezed lime, chilli and sesame oil marinade. This meaty fish is packed with Thai infused flavours.
The Salads that come with this Luxury BBQ menu are:
- A full on Caesar Salad – crisp baby gem lettuce, parmesan shavings, grilled pancetta, crispy croutons and finished with a homemade Caesar dressing
- Home baked Beetroot Salad with walnuts and pomegranates in a dill mayonnaise on a bed of fresh rocket
Plus you can choose 2 salads from the Salad list below
- Delicious penne pasta coated in a rich tomato sauce with fresh basil
- Fruity sweet chilli rice tossed with peas, raisins and peanuts
- Crunchy homemade coleslaw
- New potato salad with a hint of mustard, spring onions and chives
- Tomato mozzarella and red onion salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Couscous with roasted red onion, diced peppers, fresh herbs, olive oil and a hint of lemon.
The menu also include freshly baked different kind of breads and a selection of table sauces and salsa.